Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #41
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *lol@Gus*

    But yeah, thanks for explaining Roger*s

  2. #42
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    You're funny Gus~ dropped it on the floor Hahahaha... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Gus~ when will Cherie's website be selling the Frankenstein3000 cd or has that changed ? Hi Roger and NoCloud [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recall street vendors in New Orleans selling it in the French Quarter...I was a little hesitant to try it from them...but I did finally get to taste it, and Yum is it good....last thing I bought was ...two sweaters and two pairs of slacks from Dillards at the mall.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    last thing i bought was underwear! with snowflakes on them! WOOOT!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why hello Demon Frog, It is good to see you again.

    Sounds like you and Mum are starting to buy you winter clothing [img]wink.gif[/img]

    While I have my hand in the air I need to give a friendly wave to Gus Danger, NoClouds, My East Coast Girl Miz Jettster, and Supermom CherrysMum...Hey Y'all [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The last thing i brought was a box of envelopes *L*

  7. #47
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by NewYorkJettster:
    Gus~ when will Cherie's website be selling the Frankenstein3000 cd or has that changed?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi NYJ,
    I keep checking every day and expecting to see it has been added.
    I'll have to ask rocketmaster whassup. I know they have them but didn't have time to list them before the Necrocomicon. I wonder if they sold out of what they had at that event?!??!
    I'll let you know when I find sumpin out!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #48
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought 30+ dollars worth of pizza...Damn its hard to feed teenagers and toddler!!!

    Hey Mum whadchaget me??? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Sis I gotcha a hot fantacy date with Ryan Newman...but you can forget the backseat of his car LOL

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 05:56 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

  10. #50
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhh good Burn, Mum [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Sorry Sis [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •